Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Bookmark and Share
Welcome to LawsonTalk. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. After registration, please check your e-mail within 24 hours for an message from us, read it, and reply to it.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Validated: EOF Encountered; Validated: EOF Encountered
Topic Started: Jul 7 2009, 07:39 AM (4,974 Views)
faror2
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I keep getting a Validated: EOF Encountered error when I try to add a batch job in portal. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

atsekhan
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Most common cause - WAS variable is misspelled (see KB article 1030506)

There may be a variety of other issues that will have the same symptom. You need to look at the logs in LAWDIR/system and WAS logs to get further details.

arvin
arvinojales
[ *  *  * ]
Recompile the program and it will fix the issue.

Arvin Ojales

tltwite
[ *  * ]
Recompiling didn't take care of this error. And my paths are all correct in my Websphere console. I actually had this problem back on 8.0.3 apps and had it fixed (by fixing my paths) now since we upgraded to 9.0.0.4 apps, we are seeing this problem again. Is there something specific in the log files I should be looking for? Is there a particular log file I should be paying attention to? We are on LSF 9.0.0.4 also.

lmorris
[ * ]
Trying to get the bn297 job set up. I receive a status: 'Validate: EOF Encountered'. Does any know what this means?

« Previous Topic · Other · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Sponsored by Nogalis, Inc.