Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Bookmark and Share
Welcome to LawsonTalk. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. After registration, please check your e-mail within 24 hours for an message from us, read it, and reply to it.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hello New to Lawson; Newie in Lawson
Topic Started: Apr 11 2017, 10:24 AM (324 Views)
hhernandez
[ * ]
Hello Everyone,

I'm completely new to Lawson. Like to know which training I need for a novice.

thanks.

HH
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

angeli
[ *  * ]
Welcome to Lawsontalk! Infor Education has plenty of resources both on location and online to help with their Lawson software. We have plenty of forums and veteran Lawson users here at Lawsontalk as well. Hope we can help you out with any questions.

crywilliams
[ * ]
Hello, I am new to this site and its been 2yrs since I used Lawson. My name is Crystal and just wanted to introduce myself to the group.

angeli
[ *  * ]
Welcome to Lawsontalk, Crystal! We are excited to have you join our lawson community :)

« Previous Topic · Meet and Greet · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Sponsored by Nogalis, Inc.