Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Bookmark and Share
Welcome to LawsonTalk. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. After registration, please check your e-mail within 24 hours for an message from us, read it, and reply to it.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Affect of calendar to fiscal year end change for HR/PR modules; Affect of calendar to fiscal year end change for HR/PR modules
Topic Started: May 12 2015, 12:44 PM (665 Views)
lturner
[ * ]
We have been testing the change of our General Ledger from a calendar year to fiscal year ending 6/30. My question relates to the BN, HR, PR, LP, and PA subsystems. Is there anything within the HR/PR modules that needs to be done in preparation of this type of accounting change? Our benefits will remain on a calendar year. Since payroll processing will remain on a calendar year to coincide with IRS and State tax reporting guidelines, I don't believe we would make any changes to our pay period dates in PR21.2. Our LP accruals are based on hire date and length of service, so I don't believe we need to do anything with that. Within the PA module, we may need to load new position FTE budgets effective 7/1 in PA70, but that would relate to a load and not global setup changes. Is there anything I may be missing or not thinking of?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · HR/Payroll · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Sponsored by Nogalis, Inc.